Jordan's Avatar

Are you here to learn about me, because there’s not much to learn… At the same time, there’s so much to learn. Do I really have to express it though? Like, you really care to know about me? Why? WAIT, you’re STILL here? Really? I thought I lost you with my stalling and boringness. Ok… I guess I’ll start. Although I love to write I don’t do It much, and it’s hard to talk about yourself without sounding like a self-absorbed person. So I did my best, I hope you can enjoy what I tried to give. Insert smiley face here 🙂

I love to read, and if you don’t… I have nothing to say to you, but you have a huge part of your life that is missing. Reading is life. If you don’t like reading, you might as well stop here, because you reading right now! HA! Gottcha! Heh…. heh.. Ya, wasn’t that funny huh? Ok, let’s talk about my appearance then. I have dark brown eyes and i’m normally wearing comfy clothes, I don’t like clothes that are tight or to big. My hair, is another story on its own. My hair is a purple on one side, pink on the other side, or so I thought it would be. Instead my hair dye ended up fading and on the pink side only my roots stayed pink, but the rest went to a lilacy white. I was disappointed but hey, on the purple side, only my tips fading seeing as the purple was darker it stayed in better. My hair is a huge part of my life, I don’t style it much but it’s always to the side, never parted in the middle, or it’s in the high ponytail. Im kinda small and skinny, but not the skinniest, which I’m fine with because I love my body how it is.

Although I love my hair, I’m not always playing with it, I’m normally watching youtube, playing video games, reading, or hanging with friends. Speaking of friends, I only have two of them that place in my heart. Olivia, being as sweet as a button on the outside, but nearly the devil’s daughter on the inside. Though, you gotta love her, it’s hard not to! Then there’s Quentin, which we are either fighting with each other, having a poking contest, dork stamping , or playing video games, we do much more things that I don’t feel like talking about because I’m lazy and don’t feel like talking about him anymore. And NO, we are NOT dating nor will we ever. He’s my best friend, I couldn’t imagine dating my best friend.

Music is and always have been a huge part of my life, me and my friends are always jamming out to something, whether it’s rap with Quentin or Pop with Olivia. Though, my personal favorites are normally the remixes, I don’t care much for originals. Though we all have different genres of music, we get along fine with all of them. All of my friends can agree that the two best things that exist on earth, is pumpkin pie, and steamed broccoli. Also, sleep is all of our favorite activity. It’s the best activity ever, and the easiest.

Now, when it’s lunch time or me and my friends are outside hanging out, I’m loud and squeaky, I laugh a lot and giggle, I’m normally asking for piggyback rides. Currently I’m obsessed with piggy-back-rides. You have to do nothing, they walk for you! How much lazier can you get? As well as just the joy of laughing, and having fun. My moods can change pretty quick depending on the time or what day, or how I’m feeling that day. Normally depending on the teacher, I’m either talkative and social, or very quiet and concentrated. Im emotional, but at the same time, I can keep my feeling and tears to myself, though, if I hold off to long, I’ll snap like a thin twig. I don’t take words offensive easily often, you know the saying ‘sticks and stone may break my bones but words will never hurt me’? Well, Sometimes I feel like throwing a dictionary at some peoples head, words can hurt worse than sticks and stones. Im rambling aren’t I? See what you did!? You wanted me to talk more, or type I should say, and now I can’t stop! You got me going, and I’m not stopping without finishing.

Why can’t I talk about someone else than myself? It’s so hard to talk about yourself. Talking about someone else is easier. Oh, my skills? I don’t think I have any. Unless finishing a book within two days count as a skill. If that doesn’t count I think I’m out of luck here. Wait! I think I could name a skill that I have! If I chew food and show what remains in my mouth, I disgust people! It’s funny to see their reactions! Though, that’s not a skill is it? Ugh, ok, I have no skills. Uh? Abilities to? Well… Let me think.. 12 years later…. Nope, couldn’t think of anything. I mean, I read a lot, that increases my learning I guess? I don’t even know. This paragraph is just a bunch of nothing isnt it? Hmm… No need to read it then, though it may be too late.. Heh.. Sorry ‘bout that!

I guess I’ll come to an end, I’m already bored of myself by talking about me! How is that possible? It’s harder than you think to write about yourself unless you’ve done it, which you probably have.. I tried to get out stuff about me and I could over writing, a lot of thing in my life aren’t able to be expressed in words because they are to awesome! I’m sorry to those of you who are like “OMG She’s SO self-absorbed, it’s all about her!” Heh.. That’s the point of this writing soo… Ya… Well! I’m to tired to talk more and type more, (mostly because I’m lazy and don’t feel like doing more work because I’m satisfied with what I’ve done.) I hoped you liked my writing about me, myself, and I! Buh-Bye! I’m going to take a nap now…