Week 8 – Show Off – Jordan

Image result for jessica warman Source 

TIme to show off my writing skills! Or… at least try to. Here, I’m going to talk about my favorite author. She wrote a book that made me think, the book made me feel emotions that I normally can’t gain from other books. The book was so well written to the point where I could picture it happening in my mind.

This book is called Between by Jessica Warman.

This book is about a girl who dies on her 18th birthday due to drowning. She has a perfect life in the eyes of others, but when she dies mysteriously in the middle of the night I don’t think they think of her so perfectly anymore.. Elizabeth Valchar has her 18th birthday on her fathers yacht with 5 close friends. She wakes up to the sound of what she thinks is a fish stuck under the yacht, she doesn’t bother to wake any of her friends though. She makes her way to the edge of the dock and instead of seeing a fish she finds a dead body in the water. She notices who the girl is after looking at what she’s wearing. She was looking at her own body…

Elizabeth Valchar ends up wanders as a ghost but meets another ghostly friend.. Find out what happens by reading the book! Like I have mentioned before this in an absolutely amazing book and one of my top three favorites. I read a lot of books to, so to get in my top three is pretty difficult… I hope this writing influences you to read this book and the others that she has written!

What are your top three favorite books?

One thought on “Week 8 – Show Off – Jordan

1. hi Jorden I really liked how you discribed this book. To answer your question, my top book is called Suger. it is about a girl who was born a slave during the civil war. I don’t understand what made pick it up but I loved it.