Week 12 – Have I Improved? – Jordan

J is for Journal Julie Jablonski via Compfight

Have I improved? It depends on what you´re looking at on my blog. You could be looking at how many posts I have, what the posts are about, how my blog is organized, or even looking into each post to see if it´s good writing. In most of those catagories, I think I may have improved just a bit.

I remember the beginning of the blog challenge. I did not like this what-so-ever. It seemed so boring, and a bit too easy to navigate around seeing as it was my first time working with it. I have worked with technology for a while in my life so I know a lot of ways around a lot of different websites and their formats. So I found it quite easy to find my way around this blogging website.

I found myself soon enough to love the blogging challenge. I mean some topics were not as fun to write about but I found most of them easy to write about. I am also I decently open person so I don’t mind giving my opinion on most of the topics.

From my posts that I posted for the fall challenge to the poems that I’m writing for this spring challenge. I find my work to be improving over time. Learning things as I go, and making sure to perfect things to my ability. I have found my way around the blog, editing my theme and such.

Others may not see it my way, but I think I have matured more in my writing and began to be more open about myself and my opinion towards other topics. I think my poems are decant enough to put on my blog and I think that my poems and this spring challenge posts are better than my fall challenge posts.

So the answer to the question.

Is that I have Improved.