Week 8 – Digital Footprint – Jordan

Long Beach James Wheeler via Compfight

My digital footprint… I could say my digital is overall decently positive. Like, sure everyone listens to those types of songs and such, but you couldn’t really find anything disturbing or terrible in my history of google or any other social media that I use. It’s not that easy to find innocent songs anymore, like come on its 2017 what do you expect from middle schoolers? None of us are completely innocent, if you were to look at the stuff I post on my social media, it’s not that bad. Not all that innocent, but it’s not terrible. The stuff I post on my social media is most of the stuff you’d expect a middle schooler to post. Pictures of friends and places you went, artwork sometimes, pictures of yourself, pictures of your pets, etc. Though I wouldn’t want my grandparents or grandchildren to see what kind of language I used at this age. I’m not disappointed in myself for using foul language at this age, almost every middle schooler does, and I wouldn’t be to embarrassed if my family were to see it. So it depends on which post or thing they’re looking at.

I searched myself on google and I found some things I weren’t expecting to find. Its nothing inappropriate but I’m just suprised its on google images. When I searched my name the first couple of photos were photos that I had saved on my pinterest account. I haven’t used my pinterest account in over a year actually. It was odd to see it there. Another thing that I saw was a picture of the Blogging Expert list. A blogging expert is just someone who is willing to help others with their blogs and have a tad bit more responsibilities with the blog. My teacher makes a list of the students who were accepted to become a blogging expert. Seeing as I was chosen to be a blogging expert I was on the list. I’m not sure what to think about it being on google though. Otherwise most of the other stuff on the images were hockey players and other things to do with hockey. Fun fact, I’ve never actually played hockey before.