Week 7 – Let’s Talk School – Jordan

This week the challenge is to write about school, really anything under the topic. I thought it would be cool to show off my routine for school days, not only that but I’m going to try to show you my thoughts as the day goes on. I’m not the best at explaining but If you continue reading I hope you understand what I’m doing as you read on.

A Normal Day In The Life Of Jordan

5:45am

Wha- Alarm…. Ugh. Do I really have to get up? Now..? Cant I fall back asleep? I’ll close my eyes for like 15 minutes and then get up at six…

6:10am

Where’d I put my phone? Oh there it is and- oh, I slept in ten minutes more than I wanted to… That’s ten minutes I don’t have to watch Youtube… Dang! I’m hungry… Hhhmmmfff I don’t want to get up though, but I’m so hungry!

7:00am

Do I have everything? I still need to get my cheese-its and my water bottle.. After that I’ll have at least 15 more minutes to watch Youtube..

7:20am

I shouldn’t have watched Youtube I don’t even have my coat on! I really don’t want to miss the bus…..

7:25am

Hmff… Gosh my nose is cold, and so are my legs and everything else connected to my body.. I’m fine with taking the bus but I hate walking to the bus stop.. I’m SO COLD!

7:38am

The bus is so warm… This is the perfect time to read before class..

8:15am

Math… Why? Couldn’t we just live without numbers..? Wait then how would life work? Maybe you would have to say something secret thing to get something..? Ok, never mind we kinda need numbers in life but still they teach us stuff that I personally will never use.. Oh no, what page number..?

9:45am

Mountains.. Essay… Worksheets… Page numbers… Science, what does science mean? What do you do with sc- Wait what did the teacher say…? Oh no, I’m gonna ask someone… And, I got in trouble for talking. It’s only morning can this class just end…?

10:20am

I wonder what we’re doing today.. I don’t want it to include running though. I don’t feel like running today, even though I never feel like running any day… P.E isn’t what I want it to be. I think P.E should include naps… Did someone say my name..? What’d I do? Oh it was just role call…. Good I thought I was in trouble already..

11:07am

I’m so happy! This is one of my favorite classes! I would skip down this hall if there wasn’t a teacher. I really hope there isn’t a substitute. But what if there is? Oh no.. Hmm well I- SHE’S HERE HALLELUJAH!! I love being a T.A! That means teacher aid right…? I think so, I’ll ask the teacher..

12:00pm

LUNCH!! This is why I woke up today… This is how I get through the day. OH! I SEE MY FRIENDS. 

12:55pm

BUT- BUT- BUT! I WAS ENJOYING MYSELF SO MUCH…. Why’d you have to shoo everyone out of the lunch room?! I don’t want to go to Advisory.. I love the teacher but I might love food just a little bit more… Food will always be my first love…. I need to get to class now..

1:14pm

Social Studies… Which means more history! I really have to sit here for like 50 minutes and learn about history? All of the people we learn about are dead anyways.. Why should I care? I need a good grade so…. WOW I’m good at getting distracted..

2:20pm

My favorite part of the day, aside from lunch. Blogging in a class that one of my favorite teachers are in charge of! It’s alsothe last class of the day. I wonder what we’re doing today. I’ll try not to get distracted. But I wonder why I wonder about things, I feel like I wonder about things to much. Oh right, blogging! I can do this!

3:15

Waiting… Waiting… Oh my gosh, when is the bus going to get here? I want to go watch some more youtube! School is taking away time from my youtube time! This is not fair, life is not fair-! YAY! My bus route was called! YOUTUBE HERE I COME!

Anyways that’s something that I would go through in a day, this is my thought process as the day goes on as well and explaining the my schedule. The time periods for the most part are not when the class starts, it’s random times that are in-between my classes. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed what you read!