Week 5 – Family – Jordan

My family is actually very disfunctional, a lot of my friend have nice, loving, wealthy families but that’s not the case for me. My family has fallen apart and nobody has bothered to fix it. I would but, I don’t have enough power to, I don’t think anyone does. My mother dislikes her mother, and my sister hates my mom (her mom to) then my sister loves our grandma. <– Confusing right? I don’t expect you to understand that. It’s hard to explain and there’s much more to it, but I’m WAY to lazy to deal with it.

My mom loves crafts and has a shelf full of earings that she made, she also loves loves to turn innocent dolls into something from a horror movie, it’s kinda scarey. She’s sets the dolls out in the living room so it’s hard to stay up late because if I have to leave the room at night, I have to walk past them staring at me. She’s a big crafts person and makes any jewelry while watching shows on her computer.

My dad stays in the back office that he has turned into his room, and pretty much does nothing but watch TV. Every now and then when it’s sunny out, he’ll work outside on the motorhome, or on a project for our chickens. My dad leaves the house rarely unless it’s a work day, you know, you kinda have to go to work.

My cat (yes he’s part of the family) literally just sits in my room and stares at me, or he’s sleeping on the bed. Otherwise the only time he leaves my room is to get food and water. And he’s scared out of his mind by my dad.

My entire family is lazy lazy lazy! All they wanna do is stay at home and do nothing. My mom HATES leaving the house and my dad just hates leaving his room. I would like to get out more but my family doesn’t so I’m cooped up inside while my internet friends keep my company. It’s not that bad actually.